Saturday, May 7, 2022

My Favorite Things - May Release Countdown Day 3

It's Day 3 to MFT Stamp's big countdown to their gorgeous May release which you can purchase from on May 10th at 10am EST.   My card today reveals the new Work In Progress stamp set.




This card uses the following products:-


First of all I used the Stax Die-namics to create 3 panels of cardstock in ever decreasing sizes and I glued the patterned and black panel together and then to my white card base.   The top decorative panel was ink blended with blue ink and the sentiment from the stamp set was stamped.  This panel was then backed with white craft foam and applied to the black panel.




I stamped the cute girl from the mini stamp set and coloured her with Copic markers:-

Skin E04, E11, E21, E00
Cheeks R21, R20, R00
Hair BV000, V20, B60
Hard Hat - C2, C1, C0, C00
Dungarees - B97, B95, B93, B91
Tool Belt - E31, E41, E40
Dark Greys - T7, T5, T3

I die cut the image using the coordinating die-namics and backed her with foam tape and applied her to the background.   A white gel pen was used to highlight a few points and sparkling clear sequins completed the card.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment