Friday, May 6, 2022

My Favorite Things - May Release Countdown Day 4

Welcome to Countdown Day 4 to MFT Stamp's May 10th release (10am EST).   I have an infinity shaker card to share with you today that features the new Thank My Lucky Stars stamp set.




Here are the products used in this project:-



I created a 5 1/2 inch square panel of cardstock and ink blended a delicate wave background using the stencil listed above.   In inserted this panel into a stamp storage pocket measuring  5 1/2 inches x 7 3/8 inches.   I went through my stash of sequins and shaker fillers and concocted a fun mix and dropped everything into the front of the pocket.   I wrapped the excess of the pocket around the back and adhered it down firmly so nothing would come out.

I stamped the sentiment on a sentiment strip, adhered this to a strip of vellum and then wrapped the vellum around the shaker panel adhering on the reverse and then the panel was adhered to a sturdy card base able to take the weight of this pretty hefty card!




I stamped the images from the sweet new stamp set and coloured them with Copic markers:-

Bears E42, E41, E40, E0000
Bunnies, C0, C00
Cheeks and other pink areas - R21, R20, R00, R000
Turquoise - BG49, BG15, BG32

Images were die cut using the coordinating die-namics.   Points were highlighted with a white gel pen and then adhered to the face of the shaker pocket.  Card complete!




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.






No comments:

Post a Comment