Sunday, May 8, 2022

My Favorite Things - May Release Countdown Day 2

It is Countdown Day 2 to the May release by MFT Stamps which you can buy from on May 10th at 10am EST.   Perhaps you'd like to treat yourself to this new stamp set illustrated by Rachelle Anne Miller called Number Fun 2.




Products used in this card:-



I stamped the image on to some Copic friendly cardstock.  I then stamped the image a second time on masking paper and I carefully fussy cut the image.  I peeled off the masking paper backing and adhered it accurately over the main stamped image.  I masked a line with masking tape and used Speckled Egg for the blend above and then moved the masking tape so that could used Mowed Lawn below the line for grass.  The image mask was then carefully removed.




I coloured the image with the following Copic markers:-

The number 2 - YR30, YR20, Y21, Y23, W2, W1, W0
Animals - E44, E43, E42, E40, R000
Pinks -  R21, R20, R00, R000, W2, W1, W0
Greens - YG45, YG13, YG03, YG01

I stamped the sentiment and this panel was backed with craft foam and applied to an A2 panel and applied to the card base.

Final touches were all done with a white gel pen, dotting in interest to the sky around them and highlighting points in the images.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.










No comments:

Post a Comment