Monday, May 9, 2022

My Favorite Things - Countdown Day 1

Hello!  It's Countdown Day 1 to tomorrow's big release by MFT Stamps.  You can buy the release at 10am EST.   Perhaps you'll be wanting to buy this adorable new stamp set called We're The Picture Of Best Friends.




Here are the products used in the making of this card:-


I ink blended an A2 panel of which cardstock using Salvaged Patina for the sky and Crushed Olive and Rustic Wilderness for the grass.  I adhered this to my card base and then added a white frame using the frames die-namics listed above.

I die cut the Polaroid frame and ink blended the negative cut to match the sky and grass of the main background.   I backed the frame with foam tape, applied it to the scene and then adhered the photo background within the frame recessed.

I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set on a sentiment trip and applied this with foam tape.





Images from the new stamp set were stamped and coloured with the following Copic colours:-

Greens - YG45, YG06, YG03
Reds - R29, R27, R08, R05
Yellows - Y19, Y17, Y15, Y06
Pandas - T6, T5, T4
Bunny - E44, E43, E42, E41, E40
Cheeks - R21, R20, R00

Images were die cut using the coordinating die-namics and adhered either directly or with foam tape to produce some nice dimension.

I used a Copic marker to dot in some grass and a white gel pend to highlight points and make little flowers in the grass.

A few sparkling clear sequin accents completed the project.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.
















No comments:

Post a Comment