Tuesday, May 10, 2022

My Favorite Things - May Release Day!

Well the big day is here!   The MFT Stamps May release is now available for purchase and my card today uses the brand new You Make My Days Sunshiny - so cute!




Products used in this project:-

An A2 panel of cardstock was ink blended using Cornflower, Prickly Pear and Jalapeno Popper premium dye inks.   I used a paint brush soaked in water and tapped on some splashes, left them a few seconds then blotted them up with kitchen paper to distress it a little.  I adhered this panel to my card base.




I stamped out the images from the  new stamp set and coloured the images with the following Copic marker combinations:-

Clouds - B91, C0, C00
Sun - Y15, Y08, Y06
Mushrooms - RV17, RV06, RV04
Bunny - C1, C0, C00
Bear - E44, E43, E42, E40
Hedgehog - E44, E43, E41 (plus black and white prickles added with gel pens)
Blushes - R21, R20, R00

Images were die cut using the coordinating die-namics and the scene was arranged and adhered with dimensional foam tape.

I added a few highlights with my white gel pen, stamped the sentiment on a sentiment strip and applied that with foam tape also and with that the project was complete.




Happy shopping everyone!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.





No comments:

Post a Comment