Sunday, April 10, 2022

My Favorite Things - April Release Countdown Day 2

It's Countdown Day 2 to the April 12th release by MFT Stamps and I'm sharing a card made using a pretty new stamp set illustrated by Rachelle Anne Miller.   This stamp set is called Special Spot In My Heart.




I created my background first by ink blending a background panel with Tumbled Glass and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Inks, then splattering with water before blotting it up.   I used Blueprints 27 Die-namics to die cut the panel then stamped the sentiment.

The panel was backed with white craft foam and attached to a slightly larger panel of kraft card stock and this was layered on to an A2 panel of Sno-Cone card stock.




I stamped the sweet Giraffe's from Special Spot In My Heart using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and coloured them with the following Copic markers:-

Giraffe Spots - E44, E43, E42 
Giraffe Body - E55, E31
Muzzles - E43, E42, E41, E40, R000, R00
Blushes and Hearts - R20, R00

Images were die cut using the coordinating die-namics and adhered to the background with foam tape.




To complete the card I surrounded the giraffe's with hearts that were stamped, coloured and die-cut from the same stamp set and a few sparkling clear sequins.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment