Saturday, April 9, 2022

My Favorite Things - April Release Countdown Day 3

We've reached the halfway mark to the April 12th release by MFT Stamps and today we're really switching it up with the theme and I'm creating a masculine card (not to say that ladies don't like beer too of course).    Introducing Pint Sized Die-namics and Here's To You a fun new sentiment stamp set.





I die cut the Pint Sized Die-namics twice over using white cardstock.   I used a little BG70 are the edge of each beer glass and then set about colouring the different colours of beer.   These were my colour combinations:-

YR24, YR21, Y15, Y06, Y02
E17, E74
E37, E35, E55
E17, E15
E09, E07, YR02
E31, E51, E50

I adhered these to a panel of white cardstock that was sized down using A2 Stitched Rectangles Stax Die-namics (Set1).   In turn this panel was adhered to an A2 panel of Butterscotch cardstock.



I popped the panel in my Misti and double stamped the I 'LOVE' Crafts sentiment on the front and inside I chose a second 'punny' birthday sentiment and stamped that.

Lastly, I glued the foaming tops to the beer glasses in place and with that the card was complete.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.








No comments:

Post a Comment