Monday, April 11, 2022

My Favorite Things - April Release Countdown Day 1

It's Countdown Day 1 to tomorrow's brand new release by MFT Stamps.   Today I'm revealing a brand new stamp set called Better Together which I made into a mini slimline baby card.




To kick things off I die cut a panel using Mini Slimline Double Stitched Stax Die-namics and I ink blended using Speckled Egg Distress Oxide Ink.  I then used the same ink to stamp in some waves using the new stamp set.

All other images were stamped with Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and I coloured them with the following Copic markers:-

Boat - E44, E43, E42
Clouds - BG70, BG000, BG11
Elephant - T4, T3, T2, T0
Zebra - W3, W2, W0
Lion - E44, E43, E41, E0000
Crocodile - G07, YG03, YG01
Giraffe - E44, E43, E42, E31, E51
Turtle - YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91
Bluebirds - BG34, BG11

Images were die cut using the coordinating die-namics.




Images were added to the background panel using foam tape and the sentiment was stamped on a strip made using Skinny Strips Die-namics and also applied with foam tape.

The panel was backed with white craft foam and adhered to a 3 1/2 x 6 inch panel which in turn was applied to my card base.

A few sparkling clear sequins completed the scene.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.








No comments:

Post a Comment