Friday, April 8, 2022

My Favorite Things - April Release Countdown Day 4

Welcome to Countdown Day 4 to the April 12th release by MFT Stamps.   My card today features the new stamp set called You're My Sunshine.   I have also used the new Rolling Hills Stencil.




To kick things off I used the Rolling Hills Stencil to create the grass portion and I ink blended with Distress Ink in Mowed Lawn.   I then used the Stencil to mask the grass whilst I ink blended the sky with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink.  I then used A2 Stitched Rectangles Stax Die-namics (Set 1) to size down the panel.  I backed the panel with white craft foam and glued it to a slightly larger panel of Chantilly Cream card stock and then this was adhered to a white A2 panel.  I set this to one side.




The images from You're My Sunshine were stamped and coloured with Copic markers.   Here's what I used:-

Umbrella - R05, R22, R21, R20, R00
Cat with Specs - T4, T3, T2, T1
Cat - E43, E42, E41, E40
Sun - Y04, Y32, Y17, Y06
Clouds - BG0000, BG11

Images were die-cut using the coordinating die-namics and adhered with foam tape.   I popped the panel in my Misti and stamped the sentiment and then applied a few sequins to embellish and I applied Glossy Accents to the cat's spectacles to make them glassy.   With that, I was done!




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.





No comments:

Post a Comment