Thursday, April 7, 2022

My Favorite Things - April Release Countdown Day 5W2

The exciting countdown to the April release from MFT Stamps starts today!   I'm happy to be sharing my first card on this Countdown Day 5 which features the new Yuzu illustrated stamp set Shout It From The Rooftops.   The card also features the new 'Free with $60' Die-namics called Cloudy With A Chance Of Rain.




To create my card I stamped all images from Shout It From The Rooftops and I coloured the images with Copic markers.   Here's what I used:-

Tan Skin - E33, E11, E21, E00, E0000
Jeans - B95, B93, B91
Girl Shirt - FRV1, RV02, RV00
Boy T-Shirt - T3, T2, T1, T0
Cat - T6, T5, T4, T3, T2, T1, C00
Her Hair - E44, E42, E0000
His Hair - E44, E43, E51, E0000
Bird - BG23, BG11, R00, R0000
Roof Tiles - E55, E31, E43, E51, E41, W2, W1
House - E0000, T1, T0, BG000



I die cut the images using the coordinating die-namics and set them to one side.

I created a panel using A2 Stitched Rectangles Stax Die-namics and I softly ink blended it using Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink.   I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set and then applied the panel to an A2 white panel of card stock.

I used foam tape to attach the rooftop scene and the other elements and then I adhered a few cute clouds created using the Cloudy With A Chance of Rain (Free with $60 Die-namics).




A few points were highlighted with a white gel pen and then my panel was attached to my card base and I was done!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.







No comments:

Post a Comment