Tuesday, March 22, 2022

My Favorite Things - Stylish Bouquet Card Kit Release Day!



Are you going to treat yourself to beautiful new Stylish Bouquet Card Kit which is now available for purchase at MFT Stamps.   Here's my second card made using the kit.  Read on for the details.




To create this card I prepped an A2 panel of Blue Beyond cardstock adhering it to my card base.  I then used the A2 Stitched Rectangles Stax Die-namics (Set 2) to create the white focal panel which I backed with white craft foam and attached to the blue panel.   I ink blended the panel  softly with Blue Yonder Ink and splattered on a little Blue Beyond Ink that I loosened with a drop of water.




I used the Bouquet Wrap Die-namics and I die-cut a colour panel from the Colorful Canvas paper pad from the kit.  It provides score lines to guide where you fold and then I adhered in place and glued it to the panel.

Using a variety of other MFT card stocks (several colours will come with your kit) I die cut the flowers and greenery using the Stylish Bouquet Die-namics.  I used the Stylish Bouquet Builder Stencil and white pigment ink to add detail to the centre of the blue flowers and then I built my bouquet.  I did this very organically, starting at the back with the green stems and building forwards ... they're flowers ... you can't go wrong!  Just gather them!   I added white Nuvo drops to some flower centres.




Last but not least I used the Stylish Happy Birthday Die-namics and Cornflower cardstock to create the pretty sentiment.   Card complete!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment