Wednesday, March 23, 2022

My Favorite Things - WSC586

Hello and welcome to a new Wednesday Sketch Challenge at MFT Stamps.   My card today would make a nice welcome to the neighbourhood card and features only die cutting.   Read on for all the details and to see the sketch that you will be working with this week.







So, as you can see my card started by cutting sections of colour related cardstock to form the sketch.    I liked the layered affect and decided to really play it up by using dimensional foam tape.   I have used MFT's Summer Splash, Caribbean Sea and Tropical Teal which you can find HERE.





I used the deeper two shades plus white cardstock and the My Neighborhood Die-namics to create a series of little die cut houses which I arranged and either glued directly or attached with foam tape.


I then used the Petite Clouds Die-namics and die cut several clouds which I arranged and attached.  I save one large cloud to stamp the sentiment which is from Greetings & Salutations.   I added this with foam tape and finished the project with a few sequins.




All that dimension packs a punch, this is one meaty card!!!


I wish you lots of luck with your entry and hope you are the lucky recipient of a winning gift voucher fro MFT.


Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.










No comments:

Post a Comment