Monday, March 21, 2022

My Favorite Things - Stylish Bouquet Card Kit - Countdown Day 1



Day 1 of the March Kit Release called Stylish Bouquet from MFT Stamps is here and you'll be able to purchase this pretty kit tomorrow at 10am.  Here is my first of two cards with my second to follow tomorrow.




To create my card I first prepared a panel from the new 6 x 6 paper pad called 'Colorful Canvas', I trimmed it slightly smaller than A2 and then glued it to a white A2 panel.   I then made another white panel which I backed with white craft foam and adhered to the coloured panel.   This was set to one side.




I grabbed the Stylish Bouquet Die-namics from the kit and I chose a few colours of MFT cardstock and die cut my floral and greenery elements which I glued into an arranged style.

To complete the card I stamped the sentiment from the kit's included sentiment set called Stylish Sentiments on a sentiment strip.  I used Versamark Ink for this and then heat embossed in gold.  I applied this strip with foam tape across the floral grouping.   I also adhered a few water droplet style embellishments for that final touch.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.














 

No comments:

Post a Comment