Saturday, March 19, 2022

My Favorite Things - Paradise Pals

Hello friends!  I have a new project today for MFT Stamps using their new stamp set Paradise Pals which I didn't get a chance to work with yet and is so very cute!




To kick things off I die cut a patterned panel from the Pretty In Plaid 6 x 6 Paper Pad using A2 Stitched Rectangles Stax Die-namics - Set 1.   This was adhered to an A2 white panel which in turn was glued to my white card base.   I set this to one side but selected colours found in the patterned panel to inform my colour choices for the focal panel.

I again used the same Stax Die-namics in a smaller size to create a white panel suitable for Copic colouring.   I ink blended the sky using Distress Oxide Ink and stamped the sentiment.   The panel was backed with white craft foam and applied to the patterned panel.





I stamped the images needed from Paradise Pals and coloured them with Copic markers.   Here's what I used:-

Zebra - W6, W4, W2, W0, W00, R00, R20
Flamingo - RV14, RV13, R32, R20, R00
Palm Trees - E44, E43, YG17, YG03, YG11
Sun - YR04, Y19, Y13


I then used the coordinating die-namics to die cut the images which I backed with foam tape and applied.





To complete the card I added a little subtle shadow under the zebra and flamingo and a few sparkling clear sequins finished the scene off.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.















No comments:

Post a Comment