Wednesday, March 16, 2022

My Favorite Things - Wednesday Sketch Challenge - WSC585

Well a warm welcome to a brand new Wednesday Sketch Challenge you might like to participate in.   This is WSC585, please read on for details on this simple inspiration card and to see the sketch you are working with this time around.






I immediately saw the opportunity for some bubbles when I saw this sketch and to that end I took a panel of white cardstock and the Basic Shapes Circles Stencil and using Distress Inks in Squeezed Lemonade, Cracked Pistachio, Speckled Egg and Spun Sugar I ink blended each circle - carefully selecting the different sizes.   This panel was then adhered to an A2 panel of Princess Pink cardstock.




For the pretty sentiment I used the new Thinking Of You Die-namics.   Die-cutting once in grey cardstock and once more in the Princess Pink.  I glued the pink to the grey slightly offsetting it for a subtle shadow effect.   This was then glued to the card background.




For the finishing touch I used 3 different sizes of sparkling clear sequins.

Wishing you the best of luck with your entry, maybe you'll be the lucky winner of a gift voucher!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment