Saturday, March 5, 2022

My Favorite Things - March Release Countdown Day 3

We've hit the halfway mark here on this Countdown Day 3 to MFT's March 8th release.   Some serious cuteness today in the form of this Rachelle Anne Miller illustrated stamp set called Over The Rainbow which I've layered over the new and gorgeous Repeating Rainbows Background Stamp.




To create my card I created a rainbow inspired ink blended background using Distress Oxide Inks.    I hit this with my heat gun so that it was completely dry then popped it in my Misti and stamped the background stamp with Versamark Ink and heat embossed in white.   Once cooled, I die cut using A2 Stitched Rectangles Stax Die-namics (Set 2).   I backed the panel with white craft foam and adhered it to  a white A2 panel.




Images from Over The Rainbow were stamped with Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and coloured with the following Copic markers to tone with the background:-

Pinks - R30, R00, R000, R0000
Yellows - Y23, YR20, E50
Greens - YG11, G20
Blues - G000, BG000, BG70
Grays - W3, W2, W1, W0, W00

The coordinating die-namics were used to die cut the images and then they were adhered to the scene using dimensional foam tape.

The sentiments were stamps to sentiment strips and also applied with foam tape to keep the dimension going.




Some 4-point stars seemed like the appropriate embellishment, so I glued some in place and with that the card was complete.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment