Friday, March 4, 2022

My Favorite Things - March Release Countdown Day 4

Welcome to Countdown Day 4 to the March 8th new release by MFT Stamps.  My card today uses the new Stacey Yacula illustrated stamp set called Happy Mail which of course comes with coordinating die-namics.




Also used in this project:-



The new paper pad is so pretty for all your Spring and Summer projects, so I wanted to show off a good amount of it with a stitched panel slightly smaller than my A2 kraft panel.  I then skipped a Stax die size and used the next one down to create a white panel that would become my focal point.

I masked a line and ink blended my sky and then move the mask to ink blend the grass beneath then I splashed it with some watered down ink which I blotted up then adhered all the panels together.




I stamped the images I was going to use from the Happy Mail stamp set and coloured them with the following Copic colours that worked wit the patterned paper:-

Greens - YG07, YG13, YG11
Purples - RV66, V05 RV63, RV52, RV02
Bunny - E42, E41 E40, W3, W1
Mail Carrier - W4, W3, W2, W1, W0, W00

Images were die cut, backed with dimensional foam tape and applied to the scene.




Just to finish off, the sentiments were stamped on the sentiment strips and also applied with foam tape and a few sparkling clear sequins created the perfect non intrusive finishing touch.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.















No comments:

Post a Comment