Monday, February 21, 2022

My Favorite Things - Tweet Greetings Card Kit - Countdown Day 1



Tomorrow at 10am EST, MFT Stamps are releasing an extremely cute card kit called Tweet Greetings that I think you're going to love!   Here is my first card working with the kit and of course I'll be back tomorrow with a second.




I started by layering my colourful panels.  In the back there is Poppin' Pink, followed by a white panel followed by a gingham print from the Happy Patterns 6 x 6 Paper Pad and then the main panel I die cut with Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics.    I masked and ink blended with MFT Blue Yonder ink and splashed with water then blotted to distress it a little.   This was backed with white craft foam and applied to the gingham panel then set to one side.




Next, I turned my attention to all the die cutting.   I used the Birds of A Feather, Beautiful Branch and Home Tweet Home and die cut MFT's beautiful quality prestige cardstock in colours to match my theme started with the mats.   Once die-cut the components were assembled with glue.




Assembled pieces were either glued directly or beefed up with some dimensional foam tape and then I stamped the sentiment and applied that and finished by highlighting a few points with a white gel pen.

Hope you enjoyed my card today, thank you for stopping by today.   Visit the MFT Blog for more inspiration from this kit and always remember what a great resource the MFT You Tube Channel is.













 

No comments:

Post a Comment