Tuesday, February 22, 2022

My Favorite Things - Tweet Greetings Card Kit Release Day


The new Tweet Greetings Card Kit is now available for purchase from MFT Stamps and I have a new card in addition to the one I shared yesterday that is made with components from this very sweet kit.




I prepared an A2 panel of Chantilly Cream cardstock and overlayed it with a smaller panel of patterned cardstock from the new Happy Patterns 6 x 6 Paper Pad which I die cut using Wonky Stitches Die-namics and backed with white craft foam and adhered.




Using MFT's gorgeous prestige cardstock in a variety of colours, I set about die-cutting all of the individual pieces which I then used dots of glue to assemble.

Tree branches were applied to the background with glue and the birds with dimensional foam tape.




To finish up, I stamped the sentiment from Tweet Greetings included in the kit and attached with foam tape and a few sparkling clear sequins completed the scene.

Check out the MFT blog for further inspiration using the kit and as always subscribe to MFT's You Tube Channel for product reveals and how-to videos.












No comments:

Post a Comment