Friday, February 18, 2022

Hello Bluebird Stamps - Unicorn Tales

A new day and a new card for Hello Bluebird Stamps.    This is a slimline card created using Unicorn Tales and for the background I used the Summer Woods Scene Die.




I first die cut the Summer Woods Scene Die using 110lb cover weight white cardstock.   This is a beautifully sturdy cardstock which means that as you put the pieces back together again after ink blending them, you can avoid warping and overlapping.

So I ink blended a somewhat fairytale style forest and then reassembled starting with glueing the frame down on to a slimline panel that I had stencil ink blended some clouds and then I followed that with the grass piece from the bottom of the scene, then worked left to right inserting all the pieces which aligned beautifully.

I popped the panel in my Misti and stamped the sentiment twice for a nice clean image and set this panel to one side for a while.




I stamped my Unicorn images from Unicorn Tales using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa.    I coloured them with Copic markers.   Here's what I used:-

Unicorn bodies -  T1, T0, C00, R20, R00, R00, YR20 ,YR21
Orange Unicorn - YR02, E95, YR000
Teal Unicorn - BG57, BG32, G0000
Pink Unicorn - V05, RV63, RV02, RV52, RV10
Green Unicorn - G02, YG41, G40


I die cut the images using the coordinating dies and adhered the Unicorns to the background panel using dimensional foam tape and then I embellished by adding some clear 4 point stars all around the Unicorn's heads and beneath each Unicorn I added a little Stickles glitter ..... because .... Unicorns of course!!!!




The whole panel was attached to a white 110lb cover weight cardstock card base and with that the card was complete!

Appreciate you visiting my blog today for a read.   Back soon with someone new!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment