Wednesday, January 12, 2022

My Favorite Things - WSC576

Welcome to a new Wednesday Sketch Challenge at My Favorite Things.   This is WSC576 and here is my inspiration card and the sketch you are working with this week.






To create my card I first used the Rolling Clouds Stencil and I ink blended the background panel.   I then used the new Beehive and Hanging Branch Die-namics and I coloured the die cuts they created with Copic markers. 

Next, I stamped the bees from Honey Bees and these were also Copic coloured and die cut using the coordinating Die-namics.   Here are my colours used:-

Beehives - E33, E38, Y17, Y15, Y13, Y02, E79, E77
Branch - E79, E77, E74, E71, YG07, YG06, YG03
Bees - E33, E38, Y17, Y15, Y13, Y02, BG49, G00, BG11, R20

Points were highlighted with a white gel pen.




I trimmed up parts of the hives to work with the sketch, glued the dark insides of the hive directly and the main body of the hives were applied with foam tape.

The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed on the trunk and this was also applied with foam tape.

Last but not least the bees were arranged and applied.   For the finishing touch I applied a few clear sequins and I glittered the bee's wings.




Such an easy sketch to work with this week, I really hope that you have the time to enter the challenge. Thanks for stopping by my blog today and don't forget what a great resource the MFT You Tube Channel is for how-to videos and endless inspiration.








No comments:

Post a Comment