Thursday, January 13, 2022

My Favorite Things - Color Challenge #181

There's a new Color Challenge at My Favorite Things that you may like to enter and here is my inspiration card.






This card was created using:-


Copic colours used:-

Blacks to Greys T6, T4, T2, T1, C0
Reds R59, R39, R29, R24

Background stencil ink blending and grass stamping was done with MFT's Poppin' Pink Premium Dye Ink and the decorative panel is mounted on MFT's Poppin' Pink cardstock.

As you can see I have a touch of orange and green in my card and that's ok, you don't need to be TOO literal with your colours as you create for this or any challenge.





Don't forget to subscribe to and check in regularly at My Favorite Thing's You Tube Channel for how-to videos, endless inspiration and new product reveals and as always thank you for stopping by my blog today.










No comments:

Post a Comment