Tuesday, January 11, 2022

My Favorite Things - Release Day!!

The countdown is over and My Favorite Thing's January release is now available for purchase.   Perhaps you are planning on buying some of the items used in my card today?  I've made a shaker card using the Giant Love Die-namics together with the Love You Gnome Matter What stamp set which has coordinating die-namics of course!

Also used in this project is patterned paper from the Sweet Plaid 6 x 6 Paper Pad and Princess Pink cardstock.




The Giant Love die was used to create the background from Princess Pink cardstock and this was backed with acetate to form a shaker window, on the reverse I applied foam tape around the edges, sprinkled in my shaker contents then sealed the back using the Sweet Plaid paper and the whole shaker unit was glued to the card base.

I stamped the images I was using from Love You Gnome Matter What and coloured with Copic markers.

Gnome - V06, RV17, RV04
Nose - E04, E11, E21
Beard - W3, W1
Legs, Boots, Gloves - E44, E43, E42

I embellished with a white gel pen then die cut and applied with foam tape.   The sentiments were stamped with Poppin' Pink ink and applied with foam tape and with that, this fun little shaker card was complete.




Happy shopping and thanks for stopping by today, as always you can find more ideas and inspiration on the My Favorite Things You Tube Channel!



No comments:

Post a Comment