Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Birthday Mouse - Rachelle Anne Miller Digital Stamps

Hello friends, thank you for coming by the blog today to see more of this new card for Rachelle Anne Miller.     This card is made with the new image called Birthday Mouse.




To create this card I printed off the digital image using my home printer on to Copic friendly cardstock.   I printed the image a second time on to a sheet of masking paper.   I fussy cut the image printed on masking paper so that I could cover the cake and mouse and balloons.  I ink blended the panel softly using Distress Oxide Inks in Speckled Egg and Worn Lipstick and then the masks were removed and discarded.  This panel was die cut to give it the faux stitched edge.




I used Copic markers to colour this beautiful image ... what is not to love about that beautiful face?  Points were highlighted with a white gel pen and I also dotted in some white gel around the image.

The finished panel was backed with white craft foam which in turn was adhered to a die cut scalloped edge panel of micro gingham cardstock that was then glued to a pink panel.




To complete the card I adhered some micro gold star flat embellishments and mounted the panel to a sturdy 110lb white cover weight cardstock card base.

Happy crafting!







 




5 comments:

  1. What copic friendly cardstock did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mimi! I only ever use the wonderful Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Cover, Super Smooth. The code number is 03249 and I purchase by just searching by that code number on Amazon. I hope this info is helpful!

      Delete
  2. What kind of printer do you use to prevent warping of the cardstock?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura, I just use our regular home printer and it copes very well with my Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Cover, Super Smooth cardstock (so does the ink). I'm not sure what you mean by warping since in my printer it feeds through smoothly without any issue. I don't adjust any setting, most of the time we're printing on thin paper but when I put in the cardstock I change nothing. If your own printer has an issue you may need to adjust something, I imagine they are all so different.

      Delete
  3. What type of printer do you use to avoid warping the cardstock?

    ReplyDelete