Thursday, April 1, 2021

My Favorite Things - Color Challenge #163

Hello!  Another fun colour challenge for those of you looking to try and win a $50 gift card at My Favorite Things.  This is Challenge #163 and here is my inspiration card.






I love this colour combination it just makes me ridiculously happy!  I ink blended a panel of white cardstock using My Favorite Things Premium Dye Inks in (from the bottom up) Prickly Pear, Princess Pink and Poppin' Pink.   I used a wet toothbrush to spritz on some water which I blotted up and then used a little watered down Poppin' Pink and spritzed that on to further distress the background but just subtly.  This panel was then die cut using Blueprints 27 Die-namics.




I used the Farm Fence Die-namics and die cut white cardstock for the picket fence which I trimmed to fit and adhered to the background.   I stamped the sentiment from You Have My Heart with Versamark Ink and heat embossed in white.


I stamped the images from You Have My Heart and used Copic markers to colour them and a white gel pen to highlight points.   They were die-cut using the coordinating Die-namics, backed with foam tape and applied to the scene.




To assemble the card I backed the decorative panel with white craft foam and adhered it to an A2 panel cut from a sheet from the Gift Wrap 6 x 6 Paper Pad.   This was all then adhered to my white card base.  I wanted to keep this card super duper sweet and simple and decided to restrain myself from applying any further accents.

Here's hoping you feel inspired to join the challenge, visit the MFT Blog to find a link where you can upload your project,  good luck with your entry!
















No comments:

Post a Comment