Monday, November 2, 2020

Glad Tidings - Hello Bluebird Stamps

Hi, I have another new card today for the Hello Bluebird Stamps release.  This card features the new stamp set called Glad Tidings with sentiments from the new Joy & Peace set.


The card started with me ink blending the background panel using Distress Inks in Tumbled Glass, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot.   I then splashed a lot of white acrylic paint for the snow.  When it was dry I dotted in metallic gel pen and glued on four point stars so there is lots of fun twinkle when it is handled.

This was applied to the card base and set aside.


On Copic friendly paper I stamped the angel image from Glad Tidings using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa.   I coloured it delicately with Copic markers and fussy cut the image and applied it to the scene.

I framed out the scene with a white die cut of the Gallery Frame #2 die that was backed with dimensional foam tape.


Finally I turned to the Joy & Peace stamp set which is sentiment heavy and so useful.   I stamped the longer sentiment with Memento Ink in Fog to a card strip and applied with foam tape and the LOVE was stamped with Versamark Ink and heat embossed in pale blue, a process I repeated in my Misti to build it up nice and thick and dimensional.  This too was applied with foam tape and with that the card was complete.

Happy crafting!










1 comment: