Monday, November 23, 2020

Elliot & Marcel - Holiday Shopping - Illustrated by Julian Charlton for Purple Onion Designs

Hi and welcome to my blog where today I'm featuring a new stamp image featuring those fun buddies Elliot and Marcel illustrated by Julian Charlton for Purple Onion Designs. The image I've used in this card today is called 'Holiday Shopping' and Purple Onion are releasing 4 stamp images designed by Julian this Friday 27th in conjunction with their Black Friday sale!!!


To create this card I used Distress Oxide Ink in Speckled Egg to softly ink blend a background and I used Dr. Ph.Martin's. Bleed Proof White paint to add snow.  This panel was adhered to some tiny gingham cardstock and I die cut a snowy hill for the ground and layered that over.   Using Copic markers in BG90, BG70 and BG0000 I added a little colour to the snow.

I die cut a cheerful red frame, backed it with foam tape and applied it over the blended panel which in turn was all mounted to a cardstock base.


On Copic friendly cardstock I used Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black to stamp the image and I used Copic markers to colour in rich tones to match with the frame.  I carefully fussy cut the image and backed it with foam tape and applied it.  I used a white gel pen to highlight some points.


I popped the card in my Misti and stamped the sentiment and the final touch was to glue some wooden stars to complete the scene.

Such a cute duo!  Happy crafting everyone!








No comments:

Post a Comment