Saturday, November 21, 2020

Deck The Halls and Tall Trees Scene Die - Hello Bluebird Stamps

Welcome to my blog where today I am sharing a new card for Hello Bluebird Stamps featuring their Deck The Halls stamp set and the Tall Trees Scene Die which is a slimline size.   Read on for all the details.


A panel of white cardstock was softly ink blended using Distress Oxide Speckled Egg.   I die cut another panel of white cardstock using the Tall Trees Scene die.  I ink blended the trees and the snowy ground and applied Snow-Tex to their right edges to imitate blown snow.   I adhered down these pieces to the background panel and used a stylus and Dr. Ph Martin's Bleed Proof White paint to dot on the dimensional falling snow.


I used the Pine Boughs die to cut the fir for the top of the trees and glued those pieces down and I cut the ribbon bow from the same die once in white and a second time from red cardstock.  I staggered the cuts and adhered them together and then to the top of the card.

On Copic friendly cardstock my images from Deck The Halls were stamped and coloured with Copic markers.  They were die cut using the coordinating dies and  and applied to background scene using dimensional foam tape.


For the finishing touches I used a white gel pen to highlight certain points and then I grabbed the new Oh What Fun Die. This is a two part die and I used both pieces so that my sentiment would have a white background and lovely red on top.  This was also applied with foam tape so that it floats about the sweet scene below.

Thank you coming by today and happy crafting!











No comments:

Post a Comment