Thursday, November 19, 2020

Cozy Burrow Scene Die with Cozy Christmas Eve - Hello Bluebird Stamps

Hello friends and welcome to my blog if you are a first time visitor!   Today I am happily sharing a card featuring the new Cozy Burrow Scene Die and Cozy Christmas Eve stamp set from the latest release by Hello Bluebird Stamps.


This was a time consuming card for someone special and was great fun to pull it together.  I started by die cutting the Cozy Burrow Scene and ink blending some of the different components to create a snowy above ground view and underneath in the burrow it is all snug and warm with browns and warm oranges and a touch of yellow from the fire.

I reassembled the parts adhering them down onto a panel of cardstock with glue.   Before adhering the layer of snow I glittered it and when that was dry I added Snow-Tex and only when that was dry did I glue it into position.   I also did the same for the base of the tree.


I completed the above ground view with dots of snow made using a stylus and Dr. Ph Martin's Bleed Proof White paint.

On Copic friendly cardstock I stamped my images using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and I used Copic markers to colour all of the images which I then die cut using the coordinating dies.  Images were either directly glued or attached with foam tape to the scene.


To finish up the card I used a white gel pen to highlight a few spots and I used Stickles glitter to add some sparks to the roaring fire and I glittered the berries on the holly.  The sentiment was stamped and applied with a strip of foam tape and with that the card was complete.

Happy crafting!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment