Saturday, June 1, 2019

Father's Day - Pretty Pink Posh

I have a new card for Pretty Pink Posh today.   This is the Father's Day stamp set from the last release.  This card also uses one of the new stencils called Wide Stripes.



For this card I ink blended through the Wide Stripes stencil using a Clarity Stencil Brush and grey ink.  I also die cut the panel to provide the simple faux stitched edge.  This was then adhered to a 110lb white cardstock base.



I stamped the shirt and tie image from Father's Day 12 times using Ranger Archival Ink in black and Copic coloured the images using similar but not identical colours for each shirt.  Ties were embellished using a Uniball Signo white gel pen.  Each shirt was backed with dimensional foam tape and applied to the striped background.

I also used the Father's Day Script Die and die cut the entire sentiment 3 times.  Twice using toning Mint cardstock and the third time in black.  I adhered the two mint layers together and when I applied the black layer I offset it slightly so that the mint would show.  The three sentiment words were then glued to the front of the card.  Card complete!



I appreciate you stopping by my blog today to read and hope this offered you inspiration for your own Father's Day cards.

See you next time!

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment