Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Unicorn Tales Shaker Card - Hello Bluebird Stamps

I have a new card for Hello Bluebird Stamps today.  I hadn't made a shaker card in a little while and so I decided to combine the After The Rain die with the lovely Unicorn Tales stamp set.



I die cut the After The Rain scene from a panel of white cardstock and ink blended all the different pieces that were formed using Distress Oxides in Spun Sugar, Cracked Pistachio, Squeezed Lemonade and Tumbled Glass.  I stamped the sentiment at the bottom using Versamark Ink and heat embossed in silver and dotted in some white specks with a white gel pane.  I then flipped the pieces over and used tape to reassemble all the pieces back into position.  I then made an acetate panel and stuck it the back then added foam tape around the edges.



I next prepared the background panel by mixing all the Distress Oxides I previously used with a little water and one at a time I splattered the panel.  The shaker unit was turned over, filled with shaker contents and then the splattered panel sealed the unit and in turn was attached to the card base.



I used the word Sparkle from the Magical Sparkle Words Die, die cutting it 4 times from white cardstock.  I glued each word on top of the next then used Stickles in 'Star Dust' to give it some lovely twinkle.  Once dry I glued it over the rainbow.



Finally, the unicorns were stamped with Memento Ink and die cut then Copic coloured using C1, RVOO, RV10, Y11 and BG10.  Points were highlighted using the white gel pen again and then they were backed with dimensional foam tape and applied.

I hope you are inspired to make yourself a shaker card.  Here it is one more time and I've shaken up the contents.



Thank you for coming by to read, I'll be back soon with a new project.

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment