Sunday, June 2, 2019

Animal Signs - Pretty Pink Posh

I needed a graduation card for my very talented niece and this is what I came up with using Animal Signs by Pretty Pink Posh.



I die cut a panel of mint cardstock giving it a simple stitched edge and applied it to a 110lb white cardstock base.  I took another panel of the same cardstock and applied Versamark Ink through the Graduation Stencil and then heat embossed in clear embossing powder.  This panel was die cut with the same edge but one size smaller.  It was backed with white craft foam and adhered to the main panel.



I stamped the elephant image from Animal Signs and Copic coloured the image.  I also took the mortarboard hat image from the Congrats Grad stamp set, stamped, die cut and Copic coloured it too and applied it - a perfect fit for the cute elephant.   The image was backed with dimensional foam tape.

I wanted to make a fun focal point for the elephant and so I die cut one of the Scallop Circles several times and glued them together as a stack.  I adhered the stack to the card panel and then removed the backing from the foam tape on the elephant and adhered that too.



Final touch was the application of some toning jewel embellishments also by Pretty Pink Posh.  A few points on the elephant were highlighted with a white gel pen and that was that!

Many thanks for coming to my blog today - I appreciate it.

Nicky x


No comments:

Post a Comment