Saturday, April 20, 2019

Playful Puppies - Pretty Pink Posh

I have a new card today for Pretty Pink Posh featuring a favourite stamp set Playful Puppies which I accessorised with images from Birthday Friends, the Happy Birthday Script Dies for the sentiment and the clouds are from Rainy Days Coordinating Dies.


This is a slimline card.  The dimensions are 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches.  From a panel of cardstock I created the card base and a decorative panel which I masked off and then ink blended with Distress Ink in Broken China and then splashed a little watered down ink to distress it.  Once dry the mask was removed and the panel was attached to the card base and set to one side.

Using one of the dies from Stitched Borders 1 Die I die cut 3 'hills' and ink blended them using Distress Ink in Mowed Lawn and applied them to the card.


I die cut the two clouds and applied them and also I die cut the Happy Birthday die 3 times, adhering each one to the next in a stack and finally glueing them to the scene.

On Bristol Smooth cardstock I stamped my puppy and other images from Birthday Friends using Ranger Archival Ink in Potting Soil.  I do not have the coordinating dies and so the images were fussy cut and then watercolour painted using Kuretake Zigs in Mid Gray, Light Gray, Gray Brown, Beige, Dark Gray, May Green, Cobalt Blue and Light Pink.  Points were highlighted with a white gel pen and they were adhered to the scene popped up on dimensional foam tape.


I finished up the card by applying a few jewel embellishments by Pretty Pink Posh.

I'll be back before you know it with a new project!  Happy crafting!

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment