Monday, December 10, 2018

Christmas Friends & Winter Wonderland - Pretty Pink Posh

Hello friends, I have a cheerful and fun Christmas card to share with you today featuring products by Pretty Pink Posh.  For this project I have mixed together stamps from Christmas Friends and Winter Wonderland - two of my all time favourites.



This is a 'Slimline' card which is to say that it has finished card dimensions that are 3 1/2" wide x 8 1/2" and so from an A4 sheet of cardstock cut the length at 7 inches then score and fold in half (4 bar).  My panel is cut from the remainder of the A4 sheet and the dimensions are 3.2" x 8.2".  A simple online search for 'slimline envelopes' will yield several results to make life easier for mailing off your creations!  If you encounter any problems please just let me know and I'll link you up but they are also known as #9 envelopes or Size 9 or even invitation envelopes!

I took my panel and ink blended it using Distress Oxide in Spiced Marmalade.   I made sure it was dry before repeatedly stamping it with the snowflakes from Winter Wonderland.  I used Versamark Ink for this and then heat embossed in white.  This panel was then adhered to the card base.



On Bristol Smooth cardstock I stamped all of my images from the two stamp sets using Ranger Archival Ink in Potting Soil.  I watercolour painted them using Kuretake Zigs.  Areas were highlighted with a Uni-ball Signo White gel pen and I then fussy cut each image.



I decided upon an arrangement for my scene and used dimensional foam tape to adhere everything into position.  Once done, I took Stickles in 'Crystal' and glittered up various points on the card .... it is a Christmas card after all!

I decided the sentiment would be taken from Christmas Friends.  I stamped it with Versamark Ink and heat embossed in silver.  I fussy cut the sentiment and also applied it with dimensional foam tape.



The final touch was simply to apply a scattering of Sparkling Clear Sequins to add to the festive feel.

Hope you enjoyed the card and that you are enjoying making your own Christmas crafts this season.

Until the next time .....

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment