Friday, December 14, 2018

Angel Friends - Pretty Pink Posh

Hello!  Pretty Pink Posh has a special sale on this adorable stamp set Angel Friends and so I've made a card to hopefully inspire you - perhaps you already own this set.



This card features an ink blended panel where I used  Distress Oxides in Spun Sugar and Tumbled Glass.  I distressed this with a few splashes of water that I blotted up.  I die cut the panel to give it the faux stitched edge.  The snow flakes are from the Winter Wonderland stamp set and I stamped them using Versamark Ink and heat embossed in silver.  I also similarly stamped and heat embossed the sentiment from Holiday Greetings.  This panel was then adhered to the card base.



I die cut the three frames from Stitched Photo Frames and decided on a layout for them and then adhered them using dimensional foam tape.



On Bristol Smooth cardstock I stamped my angel images with Archival Ink and then watercolour painted them using Kuretake Zigs.  They were then die cut and arranged into the scene and either stuck down or adhered with more foam tape.



The finishing touch was to grab my favourite bottle of Stickles in 'Crystal' and I glittered up the angel's wings and halos and some points on the stars and baubles and then I added a few Ivory Jewels as finishing accents.

Don't miss your opportunity to buy this little stamp set at a sale price - it is one that will endure for years.

Until the next time - happy crafting!

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment