Friday, October 12, 2018

Pumpkin Patch and Autumn Script- Hello Bluebird

Hello!  I'm back with more cards today featuring the big and very gorgeous Hello Bluebird Stamps new release which is now available to buy!  I will post another card this afternoon.



I ink blended an A2 panel of Bristol Smooth cardstock with Distress Inks in Faded Jeans, Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint.  I splashed some water into the sky and blotted it dry then splashed a solution of Faded Jeans to add more interest.  Once fully dry I put the panel into my Misti and stamped the sentiment using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed in white.



On more Bristol Smooth cardstock I stamped out my images using Ranger Archival Ink in Potting Soil.  I watercolour painted everything using Kuretake Zigs then fussy cut each image since I didn't have the coordinating dies yet.  I arranged my scene then took a quick photo so that I didn't forget it whilst I methodically adhered everything using dimensional foam tape.



The final touch was the application of a little Nuvo Crystal Glaze to her glasses, I randomly dotted in some silver gel pen dots into the scene for a super subtle twinkle when the card is handled and I highlighted some points on the adorable little girl using a Uni-Ball Signo White Gel Pen.

I thank you for coming by to read on my blog today, stay tuned for card number two in a few hours!

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment