Thursday, October 11, 2018

Autumn Script with Fall Buddies - Hello Bluebird

Hi!

Here's my second card today playing with delicious goodies from Hello Bluebird Stamps.  This card features the new sentiment set that comes with coordinating dies called 'Autumn Script' together with all the cuties from 'Fall Buddies'.



Taking a panel of A2 white cardstock, I ink blended it using Distress Inks in Stormy Sky, Carved Pumpkin, Rusty Hinge and Brushed Corduroy.  Initially the idea was that Stormy Sky would be the sky (not surprisingly) but when it came to actually beginning to build the scene I flipped it and preferred what I saw.  Using Versamark Ink I stamped the Blowing Leaves Background Stamp and heat embossed with a beautiful Copper embossing powder by Ranger.  The affect is very rich and luxurious.



I also used the Ranger copper embossing powder to stamp the sentiment from 'Autumn Script',  I die cut it and then used the die to cut several more times and then I adhered each cut to the next to build a good stack, finishing with the embossed on on top.  I adhered this into position on the card.  I cut the Gallery Frame 3 Die once from white cardstock and adhered it over the panel using dimensional foam tape.   

On Bristol Smooth cardstock I stamped all of my 'Fall Buddies' using Ranger Archival Ink in Potting Soil.  I watercolour painted them using my Kuretake Zigs and then since I didn't have the coordinating dies at the time, I fussy cut my images and then layered them into the scene using dimensional foam tape.  The finishing touch was the addition of a few rose gold sequins by Pretty Pink Posh.

I hope you like the card and feel inspired, here's one last close up of that background if for no other reason than I'm currently crushing pretty hard on copper embossing!!!



I really appreciate you stopping by to read - feel free to ask any questions in the comments section, see you next time!

Nicky x



1 comment: