Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Hello Bluebird Stamps - Mini Slimline Fall Cleanup Crew

 





I'm back with a new Fall themed card using Hello Bluebird's latest Fall Kits.  This card was made by combining 'Fall Cleanup Crew' with Nesting Deckle Mini Slimline die which is part of the Essentials collection on the HB site.

I die cut sturdy white cardstock using the largest deckle die then I ink blended using Rusty Hinge, Vintage Photo and Forest Moss Distress Oxide Inks.  I spritzed it with diluted white acrylic paint.  I stamped the sentiment and used Copic markers to add interest to the grass area.




I glued this panel to a fractionally larger white panel and then added this to a slightly larger dark green cardstock panel, then to the card base.  I set this to one side.

I stamped the images from Fall Cleanup Crew with Eiffel Tower ink by MFT.  I coloured the images with the following Copic marker combinations:-

Fox - E18, E09, E39, E15, E13, C3, C1, C0
Squirrels - E37, E35, E33, W3, W1, W0
Dark Teal - B99, BG78, BG75
Pumpkin - YR27, YR04, YR21
Leaves - E18, YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91, YR21, YR27
Log - W5, W3, W1, W0, E41, E40




I highlighted then die cut the images using the companion dies and I applied them to the background using dimensional foam tape until the scene was built out.  So much fun to create with beautiful Autumnal colours!  Thanks for stopping by.














No comments:

Post a Comment