Sunday, September 29, 2024

Hello Bluebird Stamps - All The Spooks







I'm continuing to play with the amazing Fall Kits from Hello Bluebird Stamps and today my card features the 'All The Spooks' stamp set which was part of the Halloween Speciality Kit (now sold out).

Firstly, I used the Nesting Deckle Mini Slimline die to create what would be the feature panel.  I ink blended using Distress Oxide Inks in Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord and Black Soot.  I dotted in some interest with a white gel pen and a metallic gel pen then backed the panel with craft foam and applied it to a larger white panel then to a slightly larger black panel then to the card base.





I stamped the images from All The Spooks using black ink then coloured with the following Copic markers:-

Ghosts - C3, C1, C0, BV000, BV0000
Blushes - R22, R20, R00
Pumpkins - YR27, YR09, YR04, YR21

I die cut the images using the companion dies.




Each image was backed with dimensional foam tape and applied to the the ink blended background and then to finish things up I just highlighted the ghost's cheeks and points on the pumpkins with a white gel pen.

I hope you like my Ghost Story card, such a cute stamp set!















 

No comments:

Post a Comment