Monday, August 5, 2024

My Favorite Things - Food Truck Fun Card Kit

 





Hello, thanks for coming by my blog today to learn about the new My Favorite Things August card kit called 'Food Truck Fun'.  Here's what I've used to created my card:-


I decided to keep my card clean and simple (CAS) and prepared a 4 inch x 5 1/4 inch panel of white cardstock.  I masked a line and ink blended below it very softly with light grey ink to ground the truck.




Using MFT's cardstock colours I die cut all the different components of the food truck and several of the elements from Donut Shop Die-namics.  I simply glued all the parts together and highlighted with a white gel pen then adhered to the background.




To finish the card I stamped the sign on top of the truck and the sentiment below using the Coffee & Donuts stamp set.  I backed the decorative panel with white craft foam and applied it to an A2 card base.  Card done!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.

















No comments:

Post a Comment