Monday, April 22, 2024

My Favorite Things - 'You Give Me Butterflies' April Card Kit Preview




Hello and welcome to a preview of the new You Give Me Butterflies April card kit from MFT Stamps. You can buy the kit tomorrow, April 23rd at 10am Eastern.  Here's what I've used to make this simple CAS card:-


I prepped an A2 panel of the patterned cardstock and another in a sturdy white cardstock.  I used the Breakthrough Butterflies Die-namics to die cut the white panel.





I applied glue to the reverse of the of the white die-cut panel and adhered it to the Sweet Summer Color Blends panel which in turn was adhered to a prepared card base.

I chose a sentiment from the You Give Me Butterflies stamp set and stamped it with Versamark Ink and embossed in silver.




I added 3 colour matching jewel embellishments to the centre of each butterfly as the finishing touch.  Without a doubt this is a design that you can mass produce very easily and maybe gift in boxed sets to a loved one.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment