Friday, April 26, 2024

My Favorite Things - April Release Countdown Day 4

 





A warm welcome to my blog today where I'm starting to reveal my cards for the April 30th release by MFT Stamps.  Kicking things off with a new Stacey Yacula illustrated stamp set, here's what I've used to make this project:-


I took two A2 sturdy white panels of cardstock .  With one, I die cut using the Eyelet Lace Die-namics then I masked off a line in the bottom 20% and masked the sides of the portion above it and I softly ink blended using Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink for the grass and Sno-Cone ink by MFT for the sky.   I removed the masks and then added interest to the grass with Copic markers and then I stamped some tufts of grass using a couple of little images from Next To You.




I stamped the other images I was needing from Next To You using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa.  I coloured using the following Copic marker combinations:-

Bunnies - E31, W3, W2, W0
Green - YG17, YG13, YG11
Blue - BG11
Toadstools - R39, R27, R08, E74, E71, E70
Blushes - R22, R21, R20, R00

I die cut using the coordinating die-namics and applied the images to the background with dimensional foam tape.




I chose my favourite sentiment from the stamp set and stamped it at the bottom of the card then I backed the panel with white craft foam, glued it to the other white A2 panel and then to the card base.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.







No comments:

Post a Comment