Thursday, November 16, 2023

My Favorite Things - November Spotlight Day 2

 





This is Day 2 of Spotlighting the November release by MFT Stamps and today I have a new Christmas card featuring a Yuzu Illustrated stamp set.  I have used the following:-

A2 Stitched Rectangle Stax Set 2 Die-namics

I created a panel using the Stax die-namics and ink blended with Speckled Egg Distress Oxide Ink.  I used a very light grey ink to stamp in snowflakes from the stamp set throughout the background and stamped the sentiment.  I backed the panel with white craft foam and applied to an A2 white panel then to my card base.  I used Stickles Glitter in 'Crystal' and very added very delicate dots of twinkle to the centre of each snowflake as well as each of the outside 'points' of the snowflakes - this subtle twinkle is absolutely beautiful as the card is handled and catches the light.




I stamped the images I was needing from this adorable stamp set using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and coloured with the following Copic markers:-

Polar Bear - C3, C1, C0, C00, E40
Penguins - W6, W5, W3, C1, C0
Mailbox - W6, W5, W3, R39, R29, C1
Red - E59, E39, E29, E27




I die cut the images.  I glued the mailbox directly to the background and all other components were adhered with foam tape.  I added some shadow underneath then and highlighted with a white gel pen.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.


















No comments:

Post a Comment