Wednesday, November 15, 2023

My Favorite Things - November Spotlight Day 1

 





It's Spotlight Day 1 for the now available November release from MFT Stamps and here are the products used in the making of this card:-

A2 Stitched Rectangles Stax Sets 1 & 2 Die-namics

I created a panel of gold sparkle cardstock using the Stax Die-namics and then a slightly smaller white panel.   I ink blended the white panel using Distress Oxide Inks in Festive Berries and Aged Mahogany and then I loosened some white acrylic paint with a couple of drops of water and liberally splattered to created a bit of a blizzard!  The panels were glued in stacks and attached to my card base.




I stamped the Christmas Tree with Versamark Ink and heat embossed in gold, I die cut and applied with foam tape.  I stamped the two snowmen with Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and coloured with the following Copic markers:-

Snowmen -  R21, R20, R00, R000, W00
Hat and Scarf - W6, W5, W3
Heart - R24, R22, R20
Carrot Noses - YR09

I highlighted with a white gel pen and die cut and applied with more foam tape.




To finish up, I stamped the sentiment on a sentiment strip and applied with foam tape and then I used a stylus and the white acrylic paint and dipped then dotted the snow across the characters and with that the card was done!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.















No comments:

Post a Comment