Wednesday, August 23, 2023

MFT Stamps - Jenoblade Special Release Spotlight

 





Today I'm spotlighting the special release of Jenoblade illustrated stamp sets from MFT Stamps.  My card today uses the following products:-

A2 Rectangle Frames Die-namics
Springing For Houndstooth Paper Pad

I kicked things off by creating an A2 panel of patterned cardstock from the paper pad and framed it out in white, popping the die cut up on dimensional tape.




I stamped the images from Beeline For Your Heart using  Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and I coloured with the following Copic markers:-

Grass and Tree Greenery - YG01, YG03, YG06, YG17
Large Flowers - RV0000, RV91, RV93, Y26, Y21
Small Flowers - V17, RV63, RV02, Y26, Y21
Hive and Honey - YR27, YR24, Y26, Y21, W4
Honey Pot - E21, E00, E0000, C5, C3, C1, C0
Bees - Y26, Y21, Y51, Y50, W6, W4, W2, W0, BG11, R22, R20, R00

Points were highlighted with a white gel pen and then I die cut using the coordinating die-namics to die cut the images which I then applied with foam tape after lightly trimming the edges of the two larger images so that they tucked neatly under the frame.

Finally, I popped the panel in my Misti and double stamped the sentiment and with that the card was complete.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.













No comments:

Post a Comment