Thursday, January 19, 2023

My Favorite Things - Color Challenge CC204

 









Hello!  I'm delighted that you are joining me on my blog today to learn the details for the latest Color Challenge at MFT Stamps.  This is CC204 and you can find all the details for how to enter on the MFT site.

Here are the products used in this project:-

A2 Stitched Rectangles Stax Die-namics Set 2
Skinny Strips Die-namics

I started by stamping the background stamp in pink ink on white cardstock and used the Stax die-namics to reduce the size of the panel which I then glued to a white A2 panel.

I die-cut the Polaroid Shaker Frame 4 times and glue the outer parts in a stack.  I ink blended the background portion and then glued down the frame at an angle and recessed and glued the background panel inside it.




I stamped and coloured those cute little bears with Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and here are the Copic colours used:-

Dark Pink - RV17, RV06, RV04, T3, T2, T1
Light Pink - R22, R21, R20
Bears - T3, T2, T1, T0, C0, C00
Blue - B01, T2, T1

I highlighted points with a white gel pen, die cut and applied to the frame with foam tape including 3 die cut stars from the same stamp set as a simple embellishment.

Finally I stamped the sentiment on a strip and again applied with foam tape.  A sweet, simple card that could be a Valentine, thank you or gratitude card.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.















No comments:

Post a Comment