Sunday, September 18, 2022

My Favorite Things - Helping Hands

 



A warm welcome to my blog today and a new card for MFT Stamps featuring the new stamp set 'Helping Hands' from their latest release.

Products used:-


To kick things off I created a white A2 panel and to this I applied a houndstooth panel created using the Stax Die-namics and glued this directly.   Using the Stax Die-namics again I created a smaller white panel which I masked the edges of and ink blended a fairly vibrant background of grass and sky.  This panel was backed with craft foam and applied to the patterned panel then set to one side.




I stamped the images from Helping Hands and coloured them with the following Copic colour combinations:-

Truck - E44, E57, E23, E13, T6, T5, T3, C5, C3, C1, E42, E43
Trees - G19, YG45, G12, YG11, E44, E43, E42
Apples - R39, R29, R24
Bunnies - W5, W4, W3, W2, W1
Pumpkins - YR0000, E41, G12

Points were highlighted with a white gel pen then die cut and applied either directly or with foam tape to the background to create some nice depth.

Finally, the sentiment was stamped on a skinny strip and also applied with foam tape and with that the card was complete.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.










No comments:

Post a Comment