Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Calm and Bright and Snowy Village - Miss Ink Stamps

Hello!  Here's my third and final card for Miss Ink's Christmas release for which I'm guest designing!  This is Calm and Bright in combination with Snowy Village.



To make this card I took an A2 panel of Copic friendly white cardstock and I stamped the Snowy Village image with Memento Ink.  I coloured the village using Copic markers.



I stamped the Snow Village again on to masking paper.  The image was fussy cut and then laid over the image on the main panel and I then started to ink blend the sky using Distress Oxide inks in Tumbled Glass and Broken China and Stormy Skies.  The mask was removed.



On more Copic friendly cardstock the images from Calm and Bright were stamped again using Memento Ink.   I coloured them with Copic markers and fussy cut then backed them with foam tape and applied.  The sentiment was stamped.  The panel was applied to a 110lb white cardstock base.



To finish up the scene, points were highlighted with a white gel pen and then from the top down I used the gel pen to add the snow in different sized dots.  I also added the white smoke coming from the chimneys.  Finally I grabbed Stickles glitter in 'Diamond' and decorated the fir trees and the rooftops and the backs of the sweet sleeping critters.

Card complete!  Happy crafting.

Nicky x


No comments:

Post a Comment