Monday, July 8, 2019

Peek-A-Boo Scary - Avery Elle

I'm back today with a new card for Avery Elle today.  This card uses those funny cuties from Peek-A-Boo Scary and I framed it out with the Plus Frame Die.



To begin I prepped a panel of cardstock by ink blending using Distress Ink in Wilted Violet and then I splashed it all over with a little Faded Jeans mixed with water.

I die cut the Plus Frame, backed it with foam tape and applied it to the panel.



I used Distress Oxide Ink in Blueprint Sketch to ink blend two grassy edges pieces of cardstock.  One was splashed with ink again and the other wasn't.  I inserted them within the frame and adhered with foam tape to lift them just a little.



On Bristol Smooth cardstock the images were stamped using Ranger Archival Ink in Potting Soil.  They were watercolour painted using Kuretake Zigs in Pink, Cobalt Blue, Light Violet, Gray Brown and Haze Blue.  The sentiment was stamped to the sign and all images were die cut and applied with foam tape.




The final touch was the application of several Sparkling Clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh and then this bright and fun little project was complete when I adhered the panel to the sturdy 110lb white cardstock base.

I'll be back soon with a new card, thanks for coming by to read today.

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment