Monday, February 11, 2019

All Of Us - Avery Elle

Hello!

I'm sharing a card today for Avery Elle.  This time I'm featuring the brand new All Of Us stamp set and the coordinating Elle-ments.



I took a panel of Bristol Smooth cardstock and using Clarity Stencil Brushes I first ink blended with Distress Ink in Cracked Pistachio.  I then used the Dotted Borders Elle-ments from a previous release to cut the bottom 'grassy' section.  The zig zag edge cuts and so I adhered that piece back together on the reverse.  With the remainder of the panel I ink blended again with Distress Inks and the brushes using Dried Marigold, Squeezed Lemonade and Spun Sugar - going all out with the ultra pastels!  I again used the same dies to cut a matching edge in this section too.



I directly adhered the pastel 'sky' section to my 110lb white cardstock base.  I backed the 'grassy' portion with a thicker than normal dimensional foam tape and then that was attached to the card base also.

On Bristol Smooth cardstock again, I stamped my images (I chose the bears but there are a line of cats and a line of dogs to choose from in this stamp set .... all cute).  My images were stamped with Ranger Archival Ink in Potting Soil.   I watercolour painted everything using Kuretake Zigs in the following colours.  Bears were done in Oatmeal 064, Beige 072 and Mid Gray 096.  Pastel colours for party hats and blushing cheeks were done with Pale Orange 054, Pale Yellow 055, Light Pink 026 and Green Shadow 049.



I die cut the images that I'd painted and I backed them with regular dimensional foam tape and tucked the line of bears behind the green scalloped edge.  A couple of either vertically challenged or shy bears hold up signs from the back of the crowd!  I guess they could be both!



Finishing touches were to use a Uni-ball Signo white gel pen to highlight the bear's cheeks!  Finally I dug into my sequin collection and found the perfect mix of festive twinkle and glued them using Ranger Multi Medium Matte.  Card complete.

Thanks for coming by the blog today to read about how I made this dimensional card.

See you next time!

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment